Thursday, June 9, 2011

Post Secret

Lately, I've been a little obsessed with the Post Secret website.
(If you do go to the website, just warning you that it is not kid friendly, if you know what I mean).

It is based off of the books you can find in book stores.

The basic premise is that people write their secrets on postcards and mail them in to this guy, Frank.

The guy publishes them and people read them.

And we have no idea who wrote them.

So, there are some secrets that are quite disturbing.

Others are funny.

And, some are very touching.

I saved several to show you.

Here are a few for today.


This is one I could have written.

Seriously.  Pretty sure we've had names picked out for quite awhile.  Even when the kid didn't even exist.  Then once she did, we couldn't agree on name.

And just cause this is funny.  And so true.

Can I get a shout out, my fellow teachers?

Except the ones we may need a break from are never gone.  Never.  Ever.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about having names picked out. Bart and I have had names picked out for 8 years... Kinda hard!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...