There's not very much to say, as I don't really remember most of it.
I do remember, however, that the drugs were great.
10 things I remember:
1. Dave and my parents got to drink free coffee and I didn't.
2. When the nurse put in my iv, my blood squirted everywhere. It went all over my sheets, my hand and arms, and her pants.
3. I got some sweet, free booties to wear on my feet. And, I got to take them home.
|Make sure to notice my crooked glasses from 2003. And, of course, no picture is complete without my |
4. They hooked me up to some monitors. And then I eavesdropped on the guy in the cubby-hole next to me. He was old.
5. Dave entertained me.
6. Dr. Grainger made sure he looked like a dork.
7. I did too. I am H-O-T.
8. A couple of hours later, I went home. Completely out of it. It was fantastic.
9. Everything went smoothly--I even got some pictures for my scrapbook.
10. Then this girl got some Jimmy John's (swoon, swoon) for dinner.
I go in at the end of this week to get a few things taken care of.
I'm feeling really, really good. Not even half as sore I was last year when I had this done. I am moving around pretty easily (Don't tell Dave, though. I like having a servant-man-slave).
I'll be ready for kiddos on Tuesday for sure.
Thanks for your prayers--they did wonders for me and my organs. :)