Saturday, September 10, 2011

Privacy

I should be getting ready for a wedding.  Instead, I'm procrastinating. Because I really don't want to change out of my comfy clothes and into a stupid dress.

And, I realized today that I am that person who blogs constantly at first and then life goes on and the blogging slows down.

I don't want to be that person.  Because I so badly want to continue this and be able to share good, wonderful news with you at some point.

I am holding off on sharing any more about us trying to conceive.  For me, that's private.  I will share about Maggie until I'm blue in the face.  But, when it comes to the "other stuff," I do need some privacy.  If you are curious, please ask. But I am not going to write about our trips to the doctor and <ahem> other things we are doing in that area.  I know that my life is not that captivating and interesting that you need, nor want, to read about that.

So, no news does not necessarily mean good or bad news.  It just means I have my limits on what I need published all over the internets.  And, when/if there is news to share, you will be the first fifth people to know.

Therefore, it may be a little slower on here.   I will keep writing about the mundane parts of life with my  eyes toward a bright future.  And, really, after all that has happened in the last six months, I will take mundane over eventful anytime.  My life outside of work feels calm and peaceful and normal and routine.  And I. love. that.  (Work? That's another story.  If I don't have to go to another meeting or get another sub again or email so and so about this and that and then fill out this form for this meeting and then the other form about this kid then go to this training after school, I'd be good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...