Monday, September 26, 2011

Personal Chef

The other great thing about Michigan with the girls was that we didn't eat out once.
Seriously.
My friends are fantastic cooks.
They planned every meal and brought the food with them.

Gretchen was the official chef in charge.

She told me that if she wants me to cook like this for me for every meal, every day
I'd just need to pay her $50,000.
It was tempting.
But, I turned her down.
I was nervous she would wear those sweatpants in my kitchen.
And I'd have to see them everyday.


Friday

Breakfast
Fresh fruit salad

Homemade cinnamon rolls


And homemade granola with yogurt.  Must have missed that.  Must have been stuffing my face.

Lunch
White bean chili

Harvest Salad

Dinner
Chicken skewers with spicy peanut sauce and sticky rice

Roasted asparagus with fresh goat cheese.



Saturday

Breakfast
3 kinds of egg casseroles- made my Mindy


Crab and Parmesan Casserole

Sausage and Brie

Veggie

Mimosas


Lunch
Tortellini Sada



Dinner
Salmon tacos




Santa Fe Salad

Movie Snack:
Spinach Artichoke dip with fresh pretzel bread



Seriously.
$50,000 is tempting.
And especially now that I am home and realized that it is way more fun when someone cooks for you.
For every. single. meal.


(Oh, and for Rach- I almost forgot to add these nuggets of goodness.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm drooling! Seriously. I have to keep swallowing as I read this post. So glad you got away and had such a wonderful time, Rachel. You are indeed blessed to have such neat friends! You continue to be in my prayers. I keep asking God to give you another child. Soon. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...