Tuesday, May 8, 2012

5.8

5.8
A smell I adore.

I almost took a picture of Fergie's litter box.
But that would be gross.

This one's a hard one.
Because, basically, anything that is baking is titillating to the nose.
And really to be honest, food in general is kind of great.
Except Rocky Mountain Oysters being fried.
If you don't know what those are,
you probably don't live in Kansas.
If you want to know what they are,
let me know.
I have some in a freezer
that Dave collected at work.
Yeah.
Gross.
But anyways, that smell is not my favorite.
That and the smell of a freshly dealt Dutch Oven when I'm trying to sleep
are up in my Top Ten list of worst smells.

But.
For the smells I do like?

My numero uno is
the dryer.
Especially when you are doing work outside
and that lovely steam is wafting out of your house.
Fan-freaking-tastic.

Just in case you don't know what a dryer looks like.  If you don't, I'm sorry. You probably wear crunchy, stiff socks all the time.  Ick.

And, while I was typing this I was smelling this:

Dinner from my mama.
All-In-One Casserole.
Potatoes, carrots, hamburger, rice (and I think she put some quinoa in it too)
some creamy goodness
and love.
Get in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...