Sunday, December 11, 2011

More ornaments

I've been enjoying me some Pinterest crafts.
(If you're unaware of what Pinterest is, that's great.
You'll save yourself some time if you don't know what it is).
And, I haven't just pinned stuff.
I actually made stuff too.
Caramels.
Chili.
Thanksgiving cornucopias.
And today I made ornaments.

Every year I make ornaments for my students.
But honestly, folks.
It took me for.ev.er to make those blasted things.
I would spend hours writing their names on them.
And waiting for it to dry.
Then I would spend another night 
painting polka dots or basketballs and such on them.
It was a 3 night event.

But Pinterest saved me.
I found these.
And, what's even better?
They are done and wrapped.
And they only took me 4-5 hours to do it all.
And I hardly needed anything.
Ornaments.
Glitter.
And some Pledge tile cleaner.

And that's it.
I added their names, some dots, and some ribbon.

And, if you have a kid in my class.
Please don't tell them. :)
Thanks.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...